Ingredients are Everything
Ingredients are Everything
Organic Plant based oils, Dead Sea Salt
Scrubs are product enriched with slightly abrasive particles that are rubbed gently on the face or body before rinsing with water, these products have been used for centuries for their various benefits on the skin.
The cells of the epidermis (face and body) are naturally renewed every month. But with age, stress and external aggressions (pollution, UV …), they tend to become lazy, the dead cells accumulate, the skin thickens, the wrinkles are accentuated and some dermatological pathologies may occur. To replenish itself, the epidermis regularly needs scrubs to boost its exfoliation.
Scrubs help to eliminate dead cells on the surface of the skin while improving the functioning, oxygenation, regeneration and microcirculation of the blood in the epidermis.
While classic scrubs are key to healthy skin, some special scrubs proposed by Salt Soothers like Dead Sea Salt Scrub also offer impressive healing abilities. Indeed, in addition to the benefits of traditional scrub, this product thanks to its rich and varied composition (composed of several micronutrients and vitamins) can heal several dermatological diseases such as eczema, psoriasis and acne. It also counter aging and dryness of the skin, as well as pain and muscle fatigue.
Dead Sea Salt Scrub has a rich and unique composition of Dead Sea Salt, organic cold pressed plant based oils and Vitamin E.
Through this article, we will try to detail the benefits of each component of Dead Sea Salt Scrub and explain why the use of this product is a golden alternative to counter various dermatological conditions that you may suffer from.
- The virtues of the Dead Sea Salt:
The Dead Sea is the result of a huge geological phenomenon that was formed millions of years ago, creating this extremely rich water point. In addition, the evaporation that has been going on for millennia has resulted in the concentration of salts and minerals in the waters of the Dead Sea. Thus, its water contains 3 times more sodium, 30 times more magnesium, 16 times more potassium and 36 times more calcium than the average of other seas.
Dermatologically, the water of the Dead Sea is a real treasure. Its sludge and salt have been collected and used for a long time in the treatment of many inflammatory diseases such as eczema, psoriasis and acne.
Thanks to the active ingredients that include many minerals, like calcium, potassium, bromine and magnesium, the Dead Sea salt is full of benefits and healing effects for the skin, here are the main ones:
- The substances it contains pass through the skin and have an anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. This helps relieve muscle pain, rheumatic pains, cramps and back pain. Chlorine contained in Dead Sea Salt helps regulate the skin’s moisture balance and Magnesium promotes relaxation for the muscles. This eliminates muscle tension and joint discomfort.
- Energizing action: Dead Sea Salt Scrub helps relaxing your body and boost the metabolism of the skin. The magnesium and calcium in the salt help maintaining the electric balance of the nerves in the skin. They also help the elimination of toxins.
- Improve blood circulation: The absorption of magnesium, potassium and iron through the skin helps to improve blood circulation. This remedy effectively fights against water retention and helps evacuate all toxins and even prevent cellulite. Dead Sea Salt scrub also allow the removal of dead cells for a healthier skin.
- Improves the elasticity of the skin: The human body contains 75% of salt water. Dead Sea salt helps regulate body metabolism and preserves skin elasticity. In addition, phosphorus and magnesium repair damaged tissue and reduce the risk of skin infection. Dead Sea Salt Scrub will help your skin to eliminate toxins and will promote your well-being.
- Slow skin aging. This product thanks to its rich composition in minerals can effectively fight against the signs of aging. This effect combine many mechanisms (anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious and moisturizing effects).
- Specific effect against acne, eczema and psoriasis. Dead Sea Salt is ideal for enriching the skin with minerals and removing all its impurities. These effects are scientifically proven and allow to effectively treat eczema and acne. The Dead Sea Salt has a detoxifying and healing action and this remedy has been used for a long time to beautify and preserve the beauty of the skin.
- The virtues of sweet almond oil:
The soothing properties of sweet almond oil have worked wonders since Antiquity as Egyptian women already used them as cosmetics. Its composition is indeed particularly rich: it contains fatty acids, including omega 6 (linoleic acid) and 9 (oleic acid), minerals and phyto-sterols (which notably improve microcirculation). Sweet almond oil is soothing, emollient and invigorating. It also contains a cocktail of Vitamins: E, D (traces), A, B1, PP, B2, B6 and other beneficial constituents for the skin such as phosphorus, trace elements (magnesium, manganese, copper ), squalenes and carotenoids.
Dead Sea Salt Scrub offer you all the dermatological benefits of this oil, here are the main ones:
- It nourishes and moisturizes the skin:
Sweet almond oil is the best friend of dry skin. It is rich in omega 6 and omega 9, essential fatty acids that the skin needs. Not only do they deeply moisturize, they also help rebuild the skin’s hydrolipidic film, which protects it from external aggressions and makes it suppler. This makes the skin nourished and stronger. And that’s not all: thanks to the vitamin D and E it contains, sweet almond oil also makes the skin healthier, more beautiful and brighter.
In addition, it helps to heal irritations, relieve feelings of tightness and repair disorders due to dry skin, such as cracks, wrinkles and chapped skin. And although it repairs wonderfully dry skin, other skin types can also benefit from its benefits.
- It treats various skin conditions:
Sweet almond oil contained in Dead Sea Salt Scrub is also very effective at fighting more serious skin disorders, such as eczema, psoriasis and herpes. With its anti-inflammatory and calming properties, it relieves itching, irritation and inflammation, and it reduces pain. In addition, it helps prevent the development of potential bacterial infections that can be caused by drying of the skin. Finally, it complete the skin repair by moisturizing it.
- It prevents the appearance of scars:
Thanks to its softening properties, sweet almond oil contained in Dead Sea Salt Scrub helps the skin to heal. However, it can also be beneficial to old scars, such as scars from acne or burns. It prevents stretch marks and helps them disappear.
- It fights the aging of the skin:
Sweet almond oil contained in Dead Sea Salt Scrub also have another important effect: it helps fight skin aging. This is linked to the antioxidant power of vitamin E, but also to the proteins contained in the oil and which participate in the formation of collagen.
- Powerful Benefits of Vitamin E for Your Skin:
Vitamin E is now recognized as a particularly beneficial micronutrient. Vitamin E would protect against cancer, slow down the process of cellular aging and offer many benefits for the skin. Dead Sea Salt Scrub by Salt Soothers offers all this dermatological benefits, here are the main ones:
- Important antioxidants effects:
Especially valuable for its antioxidant properties, vitamin E is at the heart of many biological phenomena. Indeed, it is able to neutralize excess free radicals, which can put the cells at risk. It inhibits the formation of prostaglandins, which inhibits inflammatory processes. Vitamin E finally stimulates the immune functions. It is therefore an essential asset for fighting inflammatory skin diseases such as acne, eczema and psoriasis.
- Anti-aging effects:
Protecting cells from excess free radicals, vitamin E in Dead Sea salt Scrub can delay aging. Vitamin E improves the immunity of the elderly, helps to fight the toxic particles (tobacco smoke and other pollutants). This immune effect leads to an improvement in collagen production and delays the appearance of wrinkles.
- Acts as a cleaning agent:
Dead Sea salt Scrub is a heavy emollient and is a great way to get rid of dirt, grime and other impurities that settle on the skin in everyday life. This reduces the occurrence of skin infections.
- Treatment of dermatitis:
Many people suffer from inflamed skin, also known as dermatitis. Dead Sea salt Scrub can help them because vitamin E in is known to relieve the symptoms of dermatitis, including redness, burning, itching, swelling and inflammation. The strong healing properties of vitamin E can also help the rapid healing of damaged skin.
- Vitamin E reduce the risk of skin cancer:
The anti-cancer effect of vitamin E is scientifically proven. Therefore, Dead Sea salt Scrub can reduce the rate of malignant degeneration of skin cells exposed to various exposures such as UV radiation.
Nowadays, modern medicine is turning more and more to products rich in natural components to treat various dermatological conditions. Dead Sea salt Scrub offers you the benefits of many various natural ingredients in one revolutionary formula. Through this product, Salt Soothers has found the perfect combo to effectively counter various skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis while reducing muscle fatigue and aging skin.
- Scientific evidence of the therapeutic effects of Dead Sea treatments: a systematic review. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22503590
- Bathing in a magnesium-rich Dead Sea salt solution improves skin barrier function, enhances skin hydration, and reduces inflammation in atopic dry skin. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15689218
- The uses and properties of almond oil. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20129403
- Emollient treatment of atopic dermatitis: latest evidence and clinical considerations. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5908267/
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5796020/
- The role of vitamin E in normal and damaged skin. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7633944
- Vitamin E in dermatology. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4976416/